Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My future profession


       When I was ending a secondary school I was thinking that best profession in early future will be relative to computers and programming. So I decided to learn programming. In next year I joined Vilnius University in which I start studying software engineering. But after first term I recognize that programming is not for me. So I quit studies. I had half of a year to think, were study next and I do not have any ideas. Next month I started working in life insurance as a agent. I had many meetings with clients and I noticed that it is very interesting for me to fallow client when he talking, see his body language, behavior and in that way know what to say next. In a summer time I decided to study psychology, because I like to analyze people thinking and I think that will be interesting to study.
       All in all, in a future I think that my profession will be relative to people, not to computers like I was thinking in a past.

3 comments:

  1. So in future you will be an insurance psychologist-agent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you made a good decision changing your profession from something with computers to psychology;D it's much more interesting and useful, at least I believe so :)joke..maybe :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I can say, that it is a good decision, at least I meet new, good friends :)
    Robert, no, I have another oponion about insurance, so I will choose something else :)

    ReplyDelete