Friday, April 29, 2011

Biorhythm test


Biorhythm is an attempt to predict various aspects of a person's life through simple mathematical cycles. Some believe that the idea has no more predictive power than chance, and consider the concept an example of pseudosience.

I had chance to take a biorhythm test. State analysis was based on 31st of March. On that day we had test from which I got good result. Biorhythm test point is compare if my test results were affected by rhythmic biological cycles which affect ability in various domains, such as mental, physical, and emotional activity.

 From emotional cycle I got 100%. This cycle tracks the stability and positive energy of my psyche and outlook on life, as well as my capacity to empathize with and build rapport with other people.
Then from intellectual cycle I got 90%. This cycle tracks my verbal, mathematical, symbolic, and creative abilities, as well as my capacity to apply reason and analysis to the world around me.
And last cycle is physical. Here I got minus 90%. This cycle tracks my strength, health, and raw physical vitality. This on that day was not quite well.

All in all I have to say, that for some reasons biorhythms are relative to my test results. Because on that day I had high intellectual cycle so maybe this is because I got good results from my test, but I was tired and my physical cycle showed minus 90%, which is very low.

No comments:

Post a Comment