Friday, April 29, 2011

Stress


Hello,
I would like to share my thoughts and results of a stress test that I have done.

Firstly I want to say few words about stress. So what is stress? J
Stress is simply a fact of nature - forces from the inside or outside world affecting the individual. People usually think of stress as a negative experience, but from a biological point of view, stress can be a neutral, negative, or positive experience.
In general, stress is related to both external and internal factors. External factors include the physical environment, including people’s job, relationships with others and all the situations, challenges, difficulties, and expectations they are confronted with on a daily basis. Internal factors which influence your ability to handle stress include people’s nutritional status, overall health and fitness levels, emotional well-being, and the amount of sleep and rest they get.

I was doing my stress test very focused, because I found it very interesting and I wanted that my results were correct.
So after I press DONE I saw that my overall stress score is 4,63. Maximum that people can get in this test is 5, and my result is very high and it shows that my overall emotional well-being is very high.
 In Quality of my life section I have 4.3. It shows that I am satisfied with my life. And it is true, I really enjoying to be in this world and I’m feeling happy.
 Symptom distress score showed that I have no symptoms of depression. Here I have my highest score  - 4.89.
In levels of functioning area my score is 4.75 and it shows how well I am able to get along in community.  It is really a true, because I enjoy being with my friends, finding a new relationships. I rather would go to communicate with other people than be alone or go to a party than read a book. I also like to be in a spotlight.

All in all, I have to say, that this stress test results reflected my emotional well-being. 

2 comments:

  1. I liked reading this entry, I believe, that it shows how interested Edvardas was in this topic ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe Edvardas was just "up in smoke"?

    ReplyDelete